Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Recent stuff



Here are a few things I've done recently.



"Balloon over lake" 16 x 20 Oil on canvas.



"Red and yellow landscape" 8 x 10 Oil


"Deer silhouette"  8 x 10 Oil.  There was a mate to this that was done in the Red, Yellow, Orange color theme.  My uncle got it.


'Rooster" 16 x 20.  An artist I know that used to work near at the Cookeville flea market paints alot of chickens and roosters, she inspired me to do this.





"Snow scene"  8 x 10 Oil.  Inspired by one of my Grandpa's paintings.


"Lake at night" 8 x 10 Oil


"Cardinal" 8 x 10 Oil


"Orange and yellow lake" 8 x 10 oil.


"Blue and purple lake" 8 x 10 Oil


"Barn in autumn" 8 x 10 Oil.  Been working on my Autumn colors.


"Lakescape" 8 x 10 oil. I started this painting off looking at a picture of a tropical scene.


"Daffodil"  8 x 10 Oil


"A horse of course" 8 x10 oil.


"Lake at night" 8 x 10 oil


"Lake at night" 11 x 14 Oil


"Barn" 11 x 14 Oil


"Snowy lake" 8 x 10 Oil


"Kissin' cardinals" 16 x 20 Oil.  This was inspired by an article I read, it said that male cardinals will feed the female cardinals, especially during courtship.  It's said they look like they're kissing.

No comments:

Post a Comment