Saturday, May 5, 2012

Landscapes



Here are a couple of Landscapes!


"Lake" 16x20 Acrylic on Canvas, 2012

Painted from imagination and memory.  Like much of my art it is inspired by my time spent by the lake.  In this painting I tried to create a foggy environment.


"Small Waterfall" 16x20 Acrylic on Canvas, 2011

This one is actually a little older, it was created last year.   It's an Autumn scene painting of a small waterfall.  I actually tried to enter this into the Student art show on campus (it was rejected).  






1 comment:

  1. The lake scene reminds me of the Old Masters. Both are great work. You nailed the foggy morning. I have been setting right there outside the cove so many mornings just like this. You have to just put down the fishing pole and take it all in. Great work Colby

    ReplyDelete