Saturday, May 5, 2012

End of semester

It's been a very long time since my last post.  I've been very busy with my school work and personal life, but I never quit painting.  This semester has been very interesting, I studied under a completely different painting teacher and started on my senior thesis.  Here are a couple of things I did this semester.  I will be uploading a lot more (especially when I get my camera to working) so keep in touch.


"By the dock" 30 x 40 Oil paint
Monochromatic grey-scale painting created primarily from my own photograph.  The picture I took wasn't very clear so I used the tree line behind my house as a model.  


"Alone" 30 x 40 Oil paint

This is actually a pallet knife painting.  Made using primarily blues, purples, white and black.  This is painted mostly from imagination although I did have a reference photograph at the very beginning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment