Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some recent things I've done


Small Raven study in oil paint.

This one is a large Oil Painting on stretched canvas. Completely painted from imagination but inspired by Cordell Hull.


Oil on canvas, playing around with a little different colors and techniques.

This is inspired by my time spent in Jackson County living next to Cordell Hull lake. It's an oil on stretched canvas.


A small raven study in oil on canvas panel.


This one is a little older, but I plan I eventually doing a series of these. It is the Nashville Skyline (or part of it at least) It's a small oil on stretched Canvas.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Colby! I am very impressed by your artwork! You are very talented! I look forward to reading your blog!

    Emily (Jones) Adamopoulos

    ReplyDelete